Upcoming opportunities to dialog or work with us to make a more just world.
“I Can’t Breathe, Either!” Global Black Lives Matter Protests and Impacts on the Education System in America
Conversations with Black and African American Educators and Education Professionals
- Karen Parker Thompson, MSOD from NTL Institute
- Dr. Ronald W. Whitaker, II., Culturally Responsive Assistant Professor of Education and Director of the Center for Urban Education, Equity, and Improvement (CUEEI) from Cabrini University
Who Should Attend? African American and Black K-20 Educators, Professors, Administrators, and Education Professionals
WHAT? How does the education system have its knee on your neck? When can’t you breathe?
SO WHAT? Theory and Practice. What are we learning from your stories? What knowledge are we co-constructing?
NOW WHAT? What are the possibilities for the education of African American and Black children, youth, and teens? What are the possibilities for African American and Black educators and education professionals in America? How should education in America change?
Date and Times of Conversations
- Saturday, June 20: 10:00-11:30 AM ET
- Thursday, June 25: 12:30-2:30 PM ET
- Friday, June 26: 2:00-3:30 PM ET
- Tuesday, June 30: 6:00-7:30 PM ET
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Register today for one of the four "I Can't Breathe, Either!" sessions here → Zoom Registration