Who We Are
NTL Institute is a global nonprofit organization that empowers people to create just and compassionate organizations in an increasingly connected world. NTL uses Applied Behavioral Science (ABS) in the service of social justice, oppression-free societies, and healthy individuals, groups and organizations in the world.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, we are not government funded and rely on donations from generous individuals like you.
What Your Donation Will Support
- Courses for individuals and organizations focusing on personal improvement, group effectiveness, and societal change
- Organization Development learning communities including OD certificate programs around the world
- Honoring the legacy of Kurt Lewin, Social Psychology, Applied Behavioral Science and NTL Institute
- Providing the opportunity for people to grow and work towards self-awareness
Ways to Give to NTL
- A one-time donation can be made online at www.ntl.org/donations or by phone at 202.280.2057.
- Honorary donations: Honor someone special by making a donation in their name
- A recurring donation can be made on a monthly or annual basis at ntl.org
- Levels of giving: