NTL Institute presents this open-ended guidebook series that offers keys to small group effectiveness and is developed from our members' action research and lifelong learning during 60 years of facilitating T-groups and NTL core programs.
Each guidebook explores a unique aspect of group life and provides theoretical frameworks and practical applications for improving small groups at work, at home or in the community.
- Journaling in Small Groups by Walt Hopkins, Ph.D.
- Illuminating Team Dynamics: Insights from the Enneagram System of Personality by Ginger Lapid-Bogda, Ph.D.
- Feedback and Self-Disclosure in Small Groups by Steve Putnam, Ph.D.
- The T-Group: Effective Members and Trainers by Roger A. Ritvo, Ph.D. and Jacqueline Bearce, Ed.D.
- Self Awareness by Patricia Day Williams, M.D.