The NTL Global OD Certificate Programme is a carefully integrated sequence of six experiential work modules designed to provide participants with a thorough knowledge of the underlying principles and theories of Organization Development (OD) and to build their capacity to help lead successful change using a firm grasp of the "use of self" principle.
Who is the program designed for
The GODCP is an intensive program designed for senior – mid-level professionals who have been working in organizations for a minimum of 10-15 years.
The program will increase your cutting-edge knowledge and skill base while searching to pull together your personal strengths into an integrated approach to change leadership. By learning and immediately applying OD theories and practices to real situations, you will be able to integrate new skills and tools into your own work context.
- Develop the capacity to understand organizations as systems
- Expand skills in specialized OD areas via powerful experiential learning
- Learn why, when, and how to intervene at different levels
- Increase ability for using one’s self as an agent of change
- Learn practical skills to establish productive relationships with clients and work groups
Goals of the Global Leadership Certificate Program
- Develop core and leadership competencies to extend each area’s knowledge, performance and expertise.
- Enhance one’s leadership style, presence and personal self-awareness to produce greater knowledge, leadership competence and results.
- Increase capacity for clear, courageous communications to achieve individual, group and organization goals and success.
- Expand one’s ability for empathic, creative, and critical thinking in order to appreciate and leverage differences
- Understand and appreciate how the complementary skills of management and leadership play a critical role in the tensions between organizational stability and innovation
- Develop strategic change initiatives that support cross functional and vertical boundary relationships in order to meet the challenges of changing markets.
- Gain a broader worldview perspective, by understanding trends and associated implications for leadership in shaping the future.
Tuition and Application Process
The program consists of a total of 27 days, divided into three sessions with a total of six modules over a nine-month period. All applicants will go through a developmental interview process. As this is a Certificate Program, participants remain as a cohort and are therefore expected to participate in all three sessions / six modules. To allow for some evening work, and to support team-building and active attention to the cohort as an evolving, temporary system, participants are encouraged to stay overnight at the program facility.
The all-inclusive cost of the program is US$13,900 and covers all materials, conference facilities, breaks, lunch, dinner , airport transfers and single occupancy.
The optional non-accommodation cost of the program US$12,500 and covers all materials, conference facilities, breaks, lunch. Airport transfers are not included in this optional price.
Payment can be made in full or in three instalments: 40% of the total due upon acceptance to the program, 30% by Session 2, and the final 30% by Session3.
Why choose the NTL GODCP?
- Gain the same experience as leading Multi- National Companies who select NTL to develop internal change capacity
- Learn from the most experienced international faculty
- Learn professionally and personally in a holistic manner
“Experiential learning helped create enormous self-awareness & shared understanding.” – Program Participant, 2015
“Program methodology was so engaging and enabling of group learning. ” – Program Participant, 2015
“I appreciated the support from the group, the experiential learning model & the wonderful support & guidance from NTL faculty.” – Program Participant, 2015
“The pedagogy is extremely effective with the best of the faculty.” – Program Participant, 2015