Clear strategic direction and the ongoing engagement of the people who will implement the strategy is essential for organizational success and survival.
This interactive workshop provides participants with a strategic planning model that incorporates facilitation skills and activities that result in desired strategic outcomes and a collaborative sense of purpose within the organization.
During the workshop, the participants will use a behavioral science approach to consult with a real client and develop a strategic plan that fulfills the client’s desired outcomes.
Elements and Expectations
- Learn to use the Strategic Planning Model including developing a mission statement, identifying operating values, creating a strategic direction and a vision for the organization.
- Learn specific techniques for gathering data on issues likely to affect the organization.
- Use facilitation skills and interactive activities that create excitement around and commitment to the change process.
- Directors, senior managers, and team members will learn to be more efficient and effective in facilitating strategic change.
- Valuable skill-set for OD Consultants
- Helps an organization achieve its desired outcomes and engenders sustainable engagement
The tuition fee for this course is $3,900. Tuition fee does not include accommodations.
The course begins at 8:30am on the first day and ends at 3pm on the last day.