Tuition: $1,900 USD
Click on a set of course dates above to register.
Are you part of a nonprofit, work for a government entity, or a student? Contact us at email@example.com to discuss available discounts and scholarships!
The Foundations of Organization Development lab will begin with the first session on January 12th, 2021 with the final session being on May 18, 2021
- The dates are as follows:
- January 12
- February 2
- February 16
- March 9
- March 30
- April 13
- May 4
- May 18
The sessions will run from 9:00AM-12:00PM Eastern Time.
- If you are interested in registering for the Lab, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Please include your Name, billing address, how you want your name on the certificate for completion, an email to send your invoice, and your learning goals for the lab.
- Invoicing for the lab will be done after we register you, and will arrive at the email address you previously provided.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizational leaders, external consultants, and HR professionals are called on to help design change efforts, shift mindsets, and enhance delivery of results. They often do this with insufficient awareness of dynamics undermining performance, or the behavioral science concepts and practices that increase adaptive capacity.
This global workshop demonstrates the relationship of behavioral science research, theories, and tools for increased health and effectiveness at every level of the organization.
Elements and Expectations
In this interactive lab, participants will:
- Explore and use behavioral and systems concepts and technologies for group and organizational success.
- Understand and practice each phase of the action research/OD process.
- Understand concepts and skills needed to apply one’s “use of self” to change in organizations.
- Increase awareness of, and competence in, optimizing opportunities provided by diversity.
- Increase awareness of, and competence in, working with diversity, equity, and inclusion issues at all levels of an organization.
- Explore the personal and professional requirements for an OD practitioner.
This course is offered virtually. Virtual courses are taught on-line and do not require travel, but they do require you to have a computer and internet access to attend the course.