In this workshop, participants will receive a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of OD including its history, current practices, basic principles, personal skills needed by practitioners and available technologies.
This is a valuable learning experience for OD consultants as well as leaders and team members whose roles may include organization development. The takeaways from Theory and Practice in OD are highly applicable because it is an interactive workshop that provides concepts and skill practice in all phases of the action research model.
Elements and Expectations
Participants attending this workshop will:
- Explore organization development concepts and supporting technologies.
- Understand and practice each phase of the Action Research/OD process.
- Understand the concept of use of self as an agent of change.
- Increase personal awareness of race, gender, age and culture.
- Explore personal and professional development required of an OD practitioner.
There will be no charge for the OD Certificate Trackers who have Paid in Full. Trackers who are paying on installments or on a course by course basis will be charged according to their contracts. For the general public the tuition for this course is $3,900. The Tuition fee does not include accommodations.
The course begins at 8:30am on the first day and ends at 3pm on the last day.