Celebrating over 50 years! The NTL Institute, with Sage Publications, Inc. provides an extraordinary resource, The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, which is currently edited by William Pasmore.
The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science brings both scholars and professionals the latest discussion of change efforts to improve the quality of human life. The journal provides scholars with the best in research, theory and methodology, while also informing professionals and their clients of issues in group and organizational dynamics.
Since 1965, The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science has led and recorded changes in applied behavioral science. Now more than ever, JABS continues to tap its interdisciplinary nature to provide complete and balanced coverage of the field's latest developments and advances. Distinguished authors from around the world bring original analyses and views from a variety of disciplines, including:
- Group Dynamics
- Organization Development
- Organization Behavior
- Research Methodology
- Race and Ethnicity
- Health and Medicine
- Gender Studies
The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science publishes a wide range of innovative and thought-provoking scholarship, ensuring that you'll receive the best and latest analysis on the spectrum of social change. In each volume you'll find:
- Peer-reviewed articles presenting both research and applications
- Brief biographical essays exploring the work and lives of leaders in the field
- Descriptive and relevant case studies providing a rich source of ideas, information and methods
- Comments and responses from readers and authors adding insight to current and recent work
- Broad overviews of articles offering sound implications for the direction of the field
- Review essays examining books on a related topic spotlighting the current state of the field
- Special issues devoted to a single theme providing in-depth coverage of new or expanding topics
- An annual index listing authors and titles for quick and easy reference.