Dynamic Team Performance and Coaching
Virtual Tuition: $1,900 USD
Are you part of a nonprofit, work for a government entity, or a student? Contact us at our main office to discuss available discounts and scholarships!
The schedule for this course is as follows. One registration registers you for the entire sequence of sessions:
- None scheduled at this time
More than ever before, our work is shaped by different types of teams: intact teams, virtual teams, teams on the go, new teams, legacy teams.
In this virtual lab, participants will gain an understanding of what enhances and diminishes team performance and leave with experience and frameworks to effectively intervene.
Elements and Expectations
In this interactive lab, participants will:
- Better understand what enhances or diminishes dynamics occurring within teams.
- Broaden capacity to see and interpret what is happening within teams through a variety of frameworks.
- Increase awareness of and competence in working with diversity, equity, and inclusion issues within teams and the organization.
- Explore the personal and professional development required to aptly engage in team dynamics and coaching.
This course is offered virtually. Virtual courses are taught on-line and do not require travel, but they do require you to have a computer and internet access to attend the course.